Innovation in the ATM industry has become even more crucial in the wake of COVID-19. From improving safety and efficiency through automation, to building resilience, sustainability and scalability, a strong focus on innovation and technology will be required to drive change in a post-pandemic world. To help ANSPs identify and harness new and emerging technologies, research and development centres are playing an increasingly important role in the transformation of ATM.
This webinar will address some of the latest ATM R&D activities currently underway at the Aviation Innovation Research (AIR) Lab in Singapore. AIR Lab was jointly established by Thales and CAAS with the vision to developing an innovative Open ATM system architecture and exploring how new technologies can benefit ATM.
- Eng Chiang CANSO Director Asia Pacific Affairs
- Herve Moalic, AIR Lab Director
- Hugh Rodrick, Chief Product Owner and AIR Lab Deputy Director
- Gan Yung Sze, Innovation Director, Thales Solutions Asia
This session looks at:
• The foundations and principles of building an open system architecture and how these principles apply to ATM systems.
• The development of a Digital Assistant for ATC, in particular how air traffic controllers can leverage speech recognition technology to digitalise manual processes and streamline operations
Registration for this webinar is closed.