The protection of your personal data is of high importance to AirLab, therefore AirLab takes all reasonable care to ensure that your personal data is processed safely.
When visiting our website (“Website”), you may share your personal data with AirLab ( registered office at 21 Changi North Rise, Singapore 498788.) (“AirLab”), acting as data controller.
What personal data do we collect from you?
- Website log data when you use this Website : including your IP address, the address of the web page you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used this Website.
We may also collect information about the device you are using to access this Website: depending on the device you are using and its settings, this information may include the type of device, the device operating system, device settings, and unique device identifiers.
- Information you voluntarily provide in contact forms, registration forms and surveys, including (first and last) name, email address, telephone number and preferences and subscriptions to our newsletters.
What is your data used for?
Your data is used for the following purposes :
- Communication :
- enabling AirLab to address your requests and to respond to your messages;
- sending e-mail newsletters: provide you with content related to AirLab products, services and activities via e-mail;
- enabling content downloads related to AirLab products, services and activities (e.g. white papers…);
- personalizing your Website visit: customize content and recommend content on this Website based on your interests and preferences;
- Marketing: carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, SMS, over the phone, through push notifications / pop-up banners, instant messaging, through an operator, through social media pages, regarding AirLab products, services and activities;